"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Monday, March 21, 2011

Baking day wrap up.....

So, today was baking day, and I thought you might like to see what I made!

It was a cold, rainy, blustery day. In other words, perfect for baking and being in the kitchen!

Here's what I made: (the granola and 100% whole wheat bread (which is SUPER easy and no kneading!) will be on my blog later this week!)


100% Whole Wheat Bread...



Wrap Breads (these were a HUGE hit with the boys) They were great! Chewy, but sturdy enough that they didn't crack or break when we put our filling in. I will be making these again....


Homemade granola...


Iced Lemon Pound Cake (thanks to my friend Becca for the AMAZING Meyer lemons)



 Baking day makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment