"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amish White Bread- The Photo Shoot

I have a sickness.

I keep taking photos of food.

My family mocks me.

I have to continually replace the batteries in my camera.

My memory card is full.

And yet.......still.... I snap away.

But this bread......it's so good! It makes GREAT sandwiches, and it's cheap, and it smells AMAZING while it's baking....... and it makes great sandwiches..(did I say that already?)

You can find the recipe in this post so that you can make a few loaves for your people to enjoy. Or, just forget about them. Make two loaves and polish them off by yourself. (Only don't really do that because then you will have to go to the gym like 17 times)

Here are my ridiculous photos. Christopher took a picture of his scrambled eggs yesterday and text messaged them to me, to make fun of me. Hopefully he won't see this post. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment