I have to apologize in advance- I got so busy around dinner time that I forgot to take an "after" photo of the Pot Roast all served up on the plate!! But rest assured, it is delicious and will get rave reviews from your people!
- Potatoes (either a small bag of red potatoes, or 3-4 baking potatoes peeled and cubed)
- Carrots (I used a small bag of baby carrots
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (shhhhhhhh)
- 2/3 soup can of milk
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- pot roast- I've used all different cuts, between 2.5-5 lbs.
- a handful of rosemary sprigs (optional, but good)