"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No- Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites


Yeah, except don't make these. Because even though they are raw, and vegan, you will still think they are super good and eat a bunch. 

A whole bunch.

...I did.

I have been trying to make yummy snacks that are healthier than, you know, Coke and Red Vines. (Someone should really make a healthy, raw, vegan version of Coke and Red Vines. I would buy so much of that stuff.)

Christopher, Nicholas and I loved these! I'm not sure if Wade liked them, because we didn't save any for him. 

Here's what you need:

The recipe is in this link- I doubled the recipe


Put the ingredients into the food processor and blend away!!


Yum!


I rolled these into small dough balls and smooshed them once with the tines of a fork. I used wax paper so they didn't stick. The actual finished cookie dough bite was between a nickle and quarter in size.


These are SUPER great for the late afternoon when you want some junk food before dinner!! One or two really helps curb the sweet tooth cravings!!


I stored these (For all of a day and a half) in a Ziploc container with wax paper in between the layers.

So- if you have a favorite go-to healthy snack, what is it??

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are amazing! Frozen bites taste just like pb fudge.

    ReplyDelete