"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Low Calorie Protein Smoothie (that tastes good and not gross)

This is my current favorite breakfast (Aside from oatmeal) (Ok, actually, my favorite breakfast is Eggs Benedict. I am talking food that I can actually eat on a regular basis without having to run EVEN MORE)


I start with a cup of this Almond Milk- this one is unsweetened and only has 40 calories for an ENTIRE cup! And it tastes really good!!


Throw in a frozen sliced half banana (or whole whatever floats your boat)


Then just use whatever fruit you have! I threw in a few fresh strawberries:


A couple cubes of frozen mango:


And I used half a scoop of this protein powder. This is my favorite kind of protein powder! Half a scoop has 70 calories. So you have 110 calories plus whatever fruit you choose to use. That isn't bad, right? And it's filling too!


Then blend it up! I use my Magic Bullet, I love that thing!!



DINNER TONIGHT:
Grilled Chicken
Corn
Brown Rice
Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment