...I can't though. I have to eat Kashi, and Oatmeal, and Protein Smoothies.
But if I was like 10 pounds underweight, I would eat this pie for breakfast. And maybe for dinner too.
.....oh, and it's REALLY easy to make!!
Here's what you need:
- 1- 9" pie crust, baked according to directions (you can use a refrigerated pie crust, or one of the frozen ones that are already in a pan, or make you own)
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce (not Hershey's syrup, the thicker stuff)
- 1- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered (that's about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup strawberry glaze (this was sold at my grocery store right by the fresh strawberries)
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
Spread the fudge sauce in the bottom of the baked, cooled crust. Then beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until blended and smooth.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the fudge sauce:
Then mix the strawberries and the glaze, and put that on top of the cream cheese layer:
Then chill for an hour or two before serving! That's it!!