"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Guys Review

So, Wade and I went on a date tonight - to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I had heard that it was comparable to In N Out, and it had just opened, so we thought "why not?"

The first thing we noticed was the menu. There were tons of topping choices, including jalapenos, mushrooms, A-1 Steak Sauce, and all the regular stuff. They also had steak-cut, cajun style fries. The fries were AWESOME! They have serve-yourself, in the shell peanuts available for snacking while you wait for your order to arrive.

The burger was really good! I love mushrooms and I had grilled jalapenos and onions, yum! We both got the "little" cheeseburger. "Little" means it comes with one patty. A regular burger has two patties. One patty was MORE than enough!

It was good, but in my opinion, not a substitute for In N Out. They are just two totally different things. And Five Guys is more pricey too. So while I would DEFINITELY eat at Five Guys again, I don't see myself craving it like I do In N Out! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment