"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Monday, February 21, 2011

**Thigh enlargement pills (**also effective for hip and abdomen areas)

DO NOT MAKE THESE!!

......DON'T


....ok, if you're still reading, you can make them. But I warned you....... And also, they are delicious.

I've heard them called "Muddy Buddys" or "Puppy Chow"....  and Oh. My. Gosh. They are so good!!

So here's what you need:

Rice or Corn Chex cereal (Crispix works great too!), peanut butter, semi sweet chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla

.....come on, any recipe with chocolate chips, peanut butter, and BUTTER has to be good, right??

So first get a large bowl, preferably one with a lid (I have the retro tupperware huge bowl) Measure out 9 cups of cereal into the bowl:





So now you want to get out a smaller, microwave-safe bowl, and put 1 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter (you should use creamy pb, because the chunky kind is gross), and 1/4 cup (that's a half a stick) of butter into the bowl.


Then, microwave for about 1 minute, and stir.Then microwave for 30 seconds longer, add the 1 tsp of vanilla, and stir it up until it's smooth.




 (please, please don't make this right before dinner like I did. Then, at this point, your boys will come in and ask for some, then beg for some, then try and sneak some why you are snapping pictures for your blog. It's just not worth it.....)

Ok, so now pour the mixture on top of the cereal in the big bowl, and scrape the chocolate bowl with a spatula:

Then you want to gently stir the cereal/chocolate mixture together (try not to smash the cereal) and keep mixing until it's all pretty evenly coated:


(I know it looks good enough to eat at this point, but DON'T DO IT!!)

Next, dump 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar on top of the chocolaty cereal:


Next, you need to put the lid on the bowl (if you don't have a big bowl like this with a lid, just use a large Ziploc bag) and gently toss the mixture to coat the pieces thoroughly with the powdered sugar. Then you want to dump it all onto a few sheets of waxed paper to cool, then store them in the fridge:



And then.... oh. my. gosh.

Eat them. Try and keep your husband out of them, but if he's going to be a hog, at least wrangle some dish duty or laundry folding, or a foot rub out of him. These suckers are good for bargaining power! :)




......and when your thighs get larger, remember.....you were warned. And also, who wants to be super skinny anyhow.... <sigh>...... ;)

Happy Monday!!







3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426





    my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete