"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I guess I'll give this a try........

...hmmmm so I guess I'll try my hand at this blog thing. We'll see how long it lasts, I tend to be terrible at keeping logs. I tried last year to keep a running log and lasted about a month and a half before I quit.  I figure this may be a good forum for sharing recipes, training stuff, and random thoughts on life. :) WARNING: if you subscribe to this blog, I tend to post a lot of photos of sunrises and food. If either of those subjects tends to offend you, this may not be the blog for you. Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Yipee! I'm leaving your first comment ever! I'm glad you're doing this. It's bound to be amusing even if it isn't terribly consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering how much I laugh at myself, I am hoping I can amuse others.... :)

    ReplyDelete