"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:13b,14

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fresh Raspberry Muffins

Life has been CRAZY!

Are you there too??

School started. Work has been insane for Wade. All of the kids' activities are in full swing. My training for Tucson is going strong.

I have photos waiting patiently.... waiting to be turned into blog posts.

I'll start with these:


Here's what you need:
2 eggs
1 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
8 oz. sour cream- that's 1 cup (I use light)
1 cup raspberries
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder


In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, and sour cream.



Eat a few raspberries. Then Nicholas will come in with filthy dirty hands. After being told to wash said hands, he will wipe his still dirty hands on a clean white towel. Then he will eat a few berries.

...boys. I love them. Which is a good thing, since I am outnumbered. 


Whisk in the dry ingredients.


Carefully fold in the berries. Don't squish them!


Fill paper-lined muffin cups and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

Seriously YUM. These would be good with some coarse sugar sprinkled on top before baking, or maybe some slivered almonds on top. Or just like the recipe says.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment